Sunday, March 30, 2008

yet another addition to the happy list

I have this list I call "The Happy List." And I think everyone should have one. Its simply a list of things that make me happy. Somethings are deep and poetic and some are simple. The list also comes in handy when other people want to cheer you up, or when you want to cheer yourself up. My list has grown over the years and now i have several mix cd's that are part of the happy list. I thought i should start capturing some of the happy list in photos.

Here is an abbreviated version of my Happy List

good coffee with good friends
blackberries
dancing
photography
sunsets







3 comments:

Margi Marie said...

Char, I love this photo project! Your themes have been super honest and I really appreciate that. I just think that photography can show so much of who we are, and you are doing a wonderful job of that. Yeah, maybe I'm just kind of stoked that I'm in a photo that made the happy list.
RIP Abe's beard
India-spring. it lived a long life

Breanne Marie said...

The colors on the berry pic is still phenomenal each time I look at it...think you should print it.

Laurie said...

happy list! so wonderful! it is really beautiful how you put parts of yourself into your photography. you have inspired me to make a happy list as well. o, and the berries, amazing! i am craving some blueberries right now.